Chain Driven Wire-Mech Conveyor Belt
- Chain Driven are made by fitted high load capacity side chain to ordinary wire belt. Angle bar attached for anti-slip purpose. Belt and chain synchronized through stays (Cross Supports)
- It is possible to fit to belts of almost all types, including woven wire.
- It is easy to attached side guard and product stopper.
- Material: SS304. SS316, SS310,
Features of Chain Driven Wire-Mesh Belt
- Because chain is driven by sprockets, meandering does not occur.
- Various types of chains can be applied by adjusting belt pitch.
- It is very easy to attached belt guard and products stopper in combination with chain and stay.
Selection of wire conveyor belt with chain:
- Belt Selection: select belt type, wire diameter and pitch according to type, shape,
size and weight of products.
- Selections of chain and support: select chain and stay according to products
conditions, belt width, length, speed, machine layout…etc.
- Flat bar type: chain with attachment is used. Flat bar fitted to attachment at both side. Flat bar passed inside spiral or belt is put on flat bar. Spacer must be provided between attachment base and flat bar so that belt is positioned at same level as chain center.
- Angle channel type: This type used to prevent deflection in case chain C/C is wide and support rail can be installed. The same install procedure ass the applied to flat bar is applied
- Pipe Type: Similar to angle type. With pipe type. However, it is necessary to crush pipe ends so as fit to attachment. If EP type chain used, the same assembling procedure as stay pin type can be applied. In this case, weight is reduced and deflection in direction of width is suppressed