Compound Balanced Wire-Mesh Conveyor Belt
- Compound Balanced Belts are Popular for use in transferring small parts due to its closed mesh constructed with alternating multiple left- & right hand spirals joined by straight rods.
- The left-round and right-round spiral are fitted tightly together alternately and joined with straight rods. A4 uses 4 rods of one spiral to joint
- Material: SS304, SS316, SS314.
Features of Compound Balanced Wire-Mesh
- Since the surface Is flat and smooth, the belts can carry the small items and unstable products.
- The allowable tension is high, so that heavy load can be transported.
- High density which ensures uniform heat transfer. The belt can be used high temperature.
- The belt strength against pressure is high, so that belt can be used under for processing under pressure.
- The belt can be used for textile, Nuts & Bolts, Small Partical products refiling and cleaning process.