Gratex (Duplex Wave) Wire-Mesh Conveyor Belt
- Gratex (Duplex Wave) Conveyor belt are most widely used metal conveyor belts constructed with alternating left- and righthand spirals joined by the crimped roads.
- If the rod pitch is less than two- spiral pitch, the belt is called A1
- If the rod pitch is more then two-spiral pitch, the belt is called B1
- Gratex (Duplex Wave) Conveyor belt which is used in Treatment Machinery, Chemical Machinery, Continuous Baking Machinery, Glass Machinery, Freezing, Food machinery and other Conveyors
- Material: SS304, SS316, SS314.
Features of Gratex (Duplex Wave) Wire-Mesh
- Surface us flat and unstable items can be carry.
- Excellent Strength- to-weight ratio. The allowable belt tension is capable for heavy load
- Belt can be used at high temperature.
- Heaving fine mesh, belt can be used for transportation of small products.